Seek Medical Care
If you are sick and think you have an emergency, call 911.
Warning signs include:
- Difficulty breathing or pain/pressure in chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
Do you need more information or help making an appointment?
We’re here to help!
- Call us at 540-332-5122
- Monday thru Friday
- 8am to 4:30pm
Protect Yourself And Others
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone should:
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.